1) From the edit screen tap on 'Export' in the top right corner of this screen.
2) This Export screen will show up.
3) Tap on 'Single Image' to export a single image frame from the video
Note: If your design has premium elements, and you are not premium, you can still export your video design as Draft (with a watermark). If you wish to export the video, you need to purchase premium or purchase a one time pass to remove watermark.
4) A menu will show up allowing you to select the particular frame you wish to export. Select the frame you want to export from the video by scrolling left/right. Tap 'Export' when done.
5) The following loading screen will show up. The number of element in a video design will effect the rendering duration.
4) When export is finished, find your exported image in your phone's gallery.