This article assumes that you have already selected a template or created a custom video design and that you are in the video edit screen.
To add a sticker or a shape:
1) Tap the '+' button in the middle of the edit screen.
2) Tap on 'Shapes'. This section will show you all the possible animated stickers/shapes you can add to a video.
3) Tap on any animated sticker you want to add.
Note that some sticker elements are premium. These are indicated by a green diamond in the top right corner. If you add a premium element to a design, you will be asked to pay a small fee or upgrade to premium when exporting the design.
4) A sticker element will be added to your video. You can move this around the video frame by holding it and dragging it.
5) You can edit all the sticker colors. To edit the sticker it might be easier for you to pause the video. Tap on the color you wish to edit from the bottom part of the screen.
6) In Pinreel when editing a color, you first select the color, then the color shade. In other words, when you tap on a color, you will be given the option to fine tune the color shade (brightness) to best match your design. You can also input a custom color by tapping on the first color with the pencil edit icon.
7) Tap done when ready.